Ingredients (for 1-2 servings)
150g of your favourite mixed root vegetables (carrots, leek, onion, parsnip, potato, swede, turnip, sweet potato and anything else you think will work well)
1tsp butter or margarine
2g pureed garlic
Salt and pepper (to taste)
150ml vegetable stock
1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
1. Wash and prepare the vegetables, trimming and peeling where necessary, and then chop them all.
2. Heat the butter or margarine in a large pan and add in the vegetables, garlic and a little salt and pepper (to taste).
3. Stir the mixture well and cover with a pan lid for 15 minutes over a hot hob, stir occasionally.
4. Add the stock, bring to the boil, then cover the mixture and allow it to simmer for 30 minutes - this time can be altered, just make sure the vegetables end up perfectly soft.
5. Put this mixture in the blender and blend until a soup consistency is reached.
6. Whisk or blend Nutilis Clear
into the soup.
7. Taste your soup and add salt and pepper to your liking - it's ready to dish up!
Nutritional Intake per Serving