Ingredients (for 1 serving)
200ml cold coffee
1 slice of cake or 4 sponge fingers (trifle sponge)
20g Mascarpone cheese (or cream cheese)
100ml whipped cream
2 tsp drinking chocolate/cocoa powder
2 tbsp dark rum
1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
1. Pour 200ml coffee and 1 tbsp of rum into a bowl.
2. Whisk in 1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
3. Place a 1cm thick slice of cake, or 4 sponge fingers, into the soaking solution and leave for 30 seconds.
4. Whip the cream, rum, drinking chocolate and mascarpone/cream cheese together until stiff.
5. Spread 1/2 the cream mixture in a square on the plate.
6. Arrange the piece of cake or 4 sponge fingers in a square on top and then spread the rest of the mixture on top.
7. Sprinkle drinking chocolate powder on the top of the cream.
8. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to allow it to set.
Nutritional Intake per Serving