Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Soup
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings)
75g sweet potato (skinned and cubed)
50g butternut squash (skinned and cubed)
1/2 medium sized potato (peeled and cubed)
150ml vegetable stock
Sea salt and black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
Plain yogurt or cream
1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
1. Sweat the butternut squash, sweet potato and potato in olive oil in a deep edged pan for 5 minutes.
2. Add the vegetable stock and simmer covered until the vegetables are soft.
3. Liquidise everything until smooth.
4. Whisk or blend Nutilis Clear
into the soup to thicken.
5. Then reheat in the microwave or pan to serve.
6. Swirl a spoonful of natural yogurt or cream on top.
Nutritional Intake per Serving