Ingredients (for 1 serving)
200ml orange juice
1 tsp sherry
1 slice cake
50ml cold custard
30g whipped cream
5g drinking chocolate/cocoa powder
1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
1. Place the orange juice and sherry in a bowl and whisk in 1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
2. Place the 1cm thick slice of cake into a bowl with soaking solution.
3. Turn over after 30 seconds.
4. Place the soaked cake on a plate and cover with custard.
5. Pipe whipped cream on top and sprinkle with chocolate powder to decorate.
Nutritional Intake per Serving