1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Energy: 221kcal Carbohydrate: 4.1g Protein: 14.2g Fat: 16.4g
08 May 2014
Ingredients (for 2 servings) 50g aubergine 50g courgette 40g red or yellow pepper 2 tbsp…
28 April 2015
Ingredients (for 1 serving) 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil 30g onion (chopped) 30g carrots (chopped) 100g…
18 April 2016
Download the full Nutilis Powder Recipe Book