1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Energy: 221kcal Carbohydrate: 4.1g Protein: 14.2g Fat: 16.4g
03 November 2014
Ingredients (for 2 servings) 150ml milk 30g finely chopped onion 100g boneless fish (white fish…
28 April 2015
Ingredients (for 1 serving) 200ml orange juice 1 slice of cake 1 scoop of Nutilis…
05 September 2011
Ingredients (for 1 serving) 30ml Irish Cream Liqueur 150g whipped cream (double cream is best)…