1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Energy: 221kcal Carbohydrate: 4.1g Protein: 14.2g Fat: 16.4g
06 July 2011
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings) 150g mushrooms 10g butter 5g pureed garlic 1 medium onion, chopped…
28 April 2015
Ingredients (for 1 serving) 75g diced chicken 1 small onion (chopped) 50ml chicken stock 1/2…
23 April 2014
Ingredients (for 1 serving) 100ml apple juice 100ml vanilla yogurt 5g instant porridge oats or…