1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Energy: 221kcal Carbohydrate: 4.1g Protein: 14.2g Fat: 16.4g
18 April 2016
Download the full Nutilis Clear Recipe Book
12 April 2014
Ingredients (for 1 serving) Basic Smoothie 100ml flavoured yogurt of your choice 75g fruit of…
15 April 2015
Ingredients (for 1 serving) 50ml cold coffee 75ml cold chocolate drink (made with milk) 1…