1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Energy: 221kcal Carbohydrate: 4.1g Protein: 14.2g Fat: 16.4g
19 November 2013
Ingredients 1 serving = 1 glass / 200ml 1 bottle red wine 60g/2oz demerara sugar…
09 December 2014
Ingredients 75g supermarket cooked nut free Christmas pudding (keep the plastic container) 250ml brandy sauce…
03 December 2014
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings) 1 tbsp olive oil 2g pureed garlic 100 passata (or you…