Ingredients (for 1 serving)
15ml dry white wine or dry vermouth
30g onion, sliced
1/2 lemon, sliced
1 1/2 tsp salt
Salt and pepper
2 sprigs dill or 1/2 tsp dry dill weed (no stems)
2 sprigs parsley (no stems)
100g boneless and skinless salmon steaks
1 scoop of Nutilis Clear
1. Combine water, wine, onion, lemon, salt, pepper, dill and parsley in a large saucepan.
2. Heat until it reaches boiling point. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the salmon steaks, cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes (a little longer for steaks thicker than 1/2 inch), or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Add cream to the mixture, place into blender and blend until smooth.
5. Whisk or blend Nutilis Clear
into the mixture to thicken.
Nutritional Intake per Serving