Ingredients (for 1-2 servings)
5g pureed garlic
1 medium onion, chopped
200ml hot chicken or vegetable stock
2 scoops of Nutilis Clear
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Heat the butter in a medium sized pan and cook the garlic and onions until they're soft but not browned.
2. Add mushrooms, and cook over a high heat for 3 minutes while stirring constantly.
3. Pour in the hot chicken or vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, then add cream.
4. Place the soup mixture into the blender and add salt and pepper. Blend well until smooth; it may be necessary to do this in two batches.
5. Whisk or blend Nutilis Clear
into the soup to thicken.
6. Then reheat in the microwave or pan to serve.
Nutritional Intake per Serving