Ingredients (for 1 serving)
100g sausage meat or skinned uncooked
50g scrambled egg
50ml tomato juice
1 scoop Nutilis Powder
1. Put sausage and scrambled egg onto the plate (you can use food moulds or just pipe them onto the plate).
2. Place the tomato juice into a bowl, add Nutilis Powder, whisk and leave to stand for 90 seconds (you can use food moulds or just pipe the tomato directly onto the plate).
Ingredients for Scrambled Eggs and Sausages are below:
Ingredients for Scrambled Eggs (for 1 serving)
Freshly ground pepper
2 scoops of Nutilis Powder
1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1-1 1/2 minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
Ingredients for Sausages (for 2 servings)
100g sausage meat or skinned uncooked sausage
1 tsp gravy browning
1 tsp chopped sage
3 scoops of Nutilis Powder
1. Put the sausage, water and sage into a pan and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add the gravy browning and blend until smooth.
3. Add Nutilis Powder to thicken.
4. Place the mixture into a sausage food mould or pipe on the plate.