Chicken Noodle Soup
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings)
150ml chicken or vegetable stock (or miso soup mix)
60g chopped chicken breast, skinless
1 tsp ground ginger
6g finely chopped garlic
50g rice or wheat noodles
30g chopped mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tsp soy sauce, plus extra for serving
2 scoops of Nutilis Clear
1. Pour the stock into a pan and add chicken, ginger and garlic.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, partly cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender.
3. Add in the noodles, mushrooms, and soy sauce.
4. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the noodles are very soft.
5. Place everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk or blend Nutilis Clear
into the soup to thicken.
7. Then reheat in the microwave or pan to serve.
Nutritional Intake per Serving