Carrot & Coriander Soup
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings)
1 tbsp olive oil
30g onion, chopped
1/2 small bunch of chopped coriander
50g potato, peeled and chopped
75g carrots, peeled and chopped
150ml vegetable or chicken stock
2 scoops of Nutilis Clear
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the chopped coriander and potato then cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the carrots and stock. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 20 minutes until the carrots are tender.
5. Pour the soup and cream into a blender with the coriander and blend until smooth (you may need to do this in two batches).
6. Return to the pan, taste, and add salt if necessary.
7. Whisk or blend Nutilis Clear
into the soup to thicken.
8. Then reheat in the microwave or pan to serve.
Nutritional Intake per Serving